INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
250 gr bacalao salute, 1 pc Tomato, 2 Chives units, 1/2 pc Garlic, some sprigs of parsley, 1 cc Paprika, Extra virgin olive oil, 1 Leek pc thick, Pan de “soups”*
- Desalt the cod
- Wash , ginning and cut the tomatoes into small cubes
- Fix and chop onions , garlic and parsley
- Once well drained , remove the skin and fillet cod
- Flake the cod and mix with tomato, chives, driving, parsley, paprika and extra virgin olive oil
- Add salt if necessary. Book
- Spread the bread on a baking tray and dried at 100 º c 15 or 20 min until it is crisp. Book
- Remove the green part of leeks and reserve for other working.
- Split along the white part of leek and throw their coats and separates all
- In a pot with boiling water (salt) , 1 minute blanch the leek
- Cool in ice water and drain
- Spread on the table leek strips overlapping each other, simulating a plate of cannelloni.
- Place in the center and wrap the estopeta as a cannelloni
- Garnish with crispy bread, sprouts , cherry tomatoes olive oil paprika y
In my town, Soller, call “estopeta ” a cold dish made with flaked cod and seasoned with various vegetables and condimentos.Se served cold and has some similarity with l “esqueixada” Catalan. Unfortunately, not easy to find on the menu of restaurants, domestically but still elaborándose.
Pan de “soups”
The word “soups” refers to thin slices of bread brown , which are used to make one of the most emblematic dishes Mallorcan cuisine, “the sopes Malorquinas.”